We felt nervous and we did not know what to expect. When we arrived at The Artworks 1830 Gallery, some of us were still unsure on what to expect because we had never been before. But when we walked through the door we were excited to see Quentin Blake illustrations which brought us back to our childhoods. We were welcomed with open arms by Talya and Lucy who surprised us with lots of exciting activities throughout the day.
We did these activities:
- Two words that best describe our personalities.
- Listened to a snippet from George ‘s Marvellous Medicine
- Designed our own recipes
- We painted glass bottles
- Paired our personality words with different fruits
- We picked our personality fruits
- Created our own Marvellous Medicine smoothies, which we drank from our glass bottles.
- Feeling full of smoothie, we also designed some aprons.
We had a marvellous time at The Artworks! It was so much fun and we would like to thank Talya and Lucy for putting on such a fantastic day .
“My smoothie was so exotic and refreshing. I would like to go back.” – Shannon
“I had such a fantastic day I went home and told my family and friends.” - Annabel